Monday, May 4, 2009

My Flower Girl



After writing about my disdain for spending money on flowers I was chastised by my beautiful and talented daughter, Rachel. She manages a floral shop and designs for weddings, funerals and men in trouble with their wives. In a time of economic hardship I want to rescind my previous statement and say without hesitation," Ahem...

" I want to spend all my extra income on fresh flowers designed by Rachel!"

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have to agree with your previous statement. I don't like to recceive flowers. Early in our marriage I told Mark not to buy me flowers, but put the money toward something more tangible and long lasting. Now I just don't get anything....
But should he ever need any help getting out of help, I will send him Rachel's way.

KJA said...

Flowers good for weddings and funerals and very good if the men have been bad but I still agree that I prefer something more tangible for most occasions. Send me flowers when I am in the hospital and in need of something beautiful to look at, give me chocolate to remind me of why I married you.

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages