Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Cat at the Back



Late last night this cat showed up on our front porch. She tried several times to go into the house when I opened the door. This morning she is still here and tormenting my dogs, Layci and Menah, at the back door. They have jumped at her, growled, barked, whined and panted at her. Menah(little black dog) has been digging at the glass, sniffing and biting at the glass to get to this cat. It took the cat around 30 seconds to figure out the frantic dogs on the other side couldn't get to her. After that she has been sassy by pawing at them while they jump and sniff at her. She even casually laid down and swished her tail and looked back at them. OH THE TORMENT!

" I sat there with Layci,
We sat there we two...
And I said, " How I wish
we could get to that cat
Me and YOU!"

" The glass was too thick
And the door shut too tight
So we sat looking back
At the cat
WHAT A SIGHT!"

2 comments:

Carly Michelle said...

AH! No way! That picture of Menah and the cat is hysterical. How funny! I guess there goes dad's theory about the cat just going home last night....

Oh. and congrats on your final!

love you!

Tait said...

I once had a black and white cat, and the dumb thing would bug me at night. As soon as I would get in bed, It would stick its paws and open my cubbards and then slam them. I would get up and chase that darn cat. Cats know how to push buttons. You should have opened the door.

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages