Friday, December 4, 2009

Pre-Nuptially Ever After


It's an enchanted evening, and your dream man has just popped The Question: "Honey, will you sign a prenuptial agreement?"

This would have to be the strangest arrangement. But with all the talk about the prenuptial renegotiating of Tiger Woods and wife, Elin, I am beginning to take inventory in my house and of our lives overall. I wonder if the Hollywood, Political and Athletic Elites came up with the same prenup that I did?

I have been asking myself...

What do I need to protect so I can take it with me when things end?

hmmmmm, I came up with honesty, integrity, the ability to forgive and humility

Elite's answer revealed... power, money, jewels, stocks, real estate, secret behaviors and a perceived and contrived reputation

How will I be sure that my treasures are mine forever and I can remain rich and un-ruffled?

My answer...give, love, serve and recognize that the greatest treasure is my family.

Elite's answer revealed...lie, cheat, steal, lie some more, and hire a good lawyer!

How can I be sure that all my efforts have been noticed as important and assigned a monetary value?

First of all I believe that it is my job to notice the efforts of others and to lift them and forget myself. But if I were to answer the question directly- I think... the angels are in charge of taking notice and inventory of whatever good I might have done. I think they may report it to the "Big Guy".

Elite's answer revealed...you need to spend a lot of money for the best public relation's firm to be sure that one is painted in the best possible light and that all good deeds are captured in the most popular magazines. If someone is looking more important or reportedly getting more money find ways to destroy and publicly humiliate them. Sleeping with the right people can make this happen too.

How can be sure that my marital and meaningful relationships are void of feeling and thought of more as a contractual arrangement?

I can't. I adore Jon and my parents and siblings and my kids are my joy!

Elite's answer revealed... think of only yourself!

No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages