When my kids were young we read a lot of books. For birthdays or special occasions we added to the library. I recently sat and looked through the stacks and stacks of beautiful books that once were part of a daily schedule. When I came across one book I got so excited so Jenna and I sat on her bed and Jenna read it to me. It made me feel so happy. I have since pulled out some more and found myself wanting to record my favorites.
This book, All the Places to Love, is warm and wonderful and the art is soothing. This is a quick summary I have compiled with a few of my favorite pictures. This book makes me love my family and the simplicity of life. The pictures are so inviting that I find myself wanting to jump into them like Mary Poppins in the sidewalk chalk sketches.
No comments:
Post a Comment