I teach the adult Sunday School class at my church. It is a fun and intense calling for me. Intense because it forces me to study for weeks before I teach and fun because it really is interesting to listen to other's ideas and thoughts about what I present. I learn a lot and ponder about those comments made by others during the days that follow the lesson. Last week this quote was part of the lesson that I taught.
“Private choices are not private; they all have public consequences. … Our society is the sum total of what millions of individuals do in their private lives. That sum total of private behavior has worldwide public consequences of enormous magnitude. There are no completely private choices”
I can not shake the feeling that we MUST carefully select each day the best choices possible...honesty, charity, love, forgiveness, NOT to gossip, patience on the road and in our homes and to live the commandments of God. It is through those choices in our individual lives that we add to the whole goodness of our world. Our decisions are not just between good and bad, but are between good, better and best choices every day.
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)

No comments:
Post a Comment