This quite possibly could be and probably is the most preposterous post I have ever presented. Even in my pondering of how to explain my predicament I am perplexed. I have become plump since my health has become precarious. Once upon a time I was in pristine physical shape. It wasn't for prestige or praise but for peace. I felt pretty close to perfect. Since my health has plundered I have become a couch potato. I knew my future looked problematic. Any time I thought of bench pressing or any thing physical I thought, " Psh" and then I presumed my potato position. Pitiful.
In my pursuit to improve my physique I paid for a personal trainer. He isn't preachy or prudish. He presses me to push myself to the point of pain. I appreciate it.
At one point in my play, he presented a series of jumps. Up and down, and jump, jump, jump. Repeat, repeat, repeat. It looked pretty pointless, kind of like hopscotch. Apparently my bladder needs a pin up or a few staples for as I began to jump jump JUMP, I peed my pants. I felt paralyzed and pretty pathetic.
Poor personal trainer, he probably thought I had pulled something because I stopped in my path and paused. All I could put into words at that point was,
"That probably isn't a plus for my bladder. "
He looked puzzled but I had no desire to explain. My pride was in jeopardy.
Now that I know my predicament and he presents another set up of jump, jump JUMPS, I simply turn to him politely and plainly state,
" I gotta go potty first."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)

5 comments:
Hahahahahaha. Love this. Love the story. Love everything. Especially the image of you standing there with a look on your face like "uh oh....."
All i have to say is....
ma nah ma nah.....
I got to pee pee...
I too was pathetically peeved about this predicament but after pitching a pitiful fit, I promptly proceeded to prod my practitioner until he permanently popped in a perfectly wonderful device to plug up that pee. Now, to procure a professional trainer...and get off my pudgy posterior! Wish I could say your story made me laugh my pudgy posterior off but it's still there. Thanks AGAIN for the grins!
I guess it dePENDS on how you sell it. Pee or lots of sweat. Its just your bladder sweating. I know what my next VT gift will be.
You do realize next time I see you, I might start JUMPing up and down. I feel ya and I love you 'realness'.
Post a Comment