Friday, March 4, 2011

Country, Cottage, Contemporary or Cassie Design

If you ever come to my house regularly you know I like to move things around a lot. Jon has gotten to the point of telling me he will only move something once so I better know right where I want it!  I hate the day to day kind of chores but the big revamping, decorating chores I love. I have even had dreams where I move my furniture around ALL night long. I pour over my Pottery Barn magazines and get ideas for new colors, wall art and design.
Recently, Cassie added a new design element to my bedroom without my knowledge and even though it isn't something I would have done, I love it! It has been there for several weeks now. It is a one of a kind design.  It could never be found in any style magazine. I have an original! Every morning I wake up, open my eyes and see her decor. It is a great way to start my day!

Cassie regularly leaves notes or treats on our pillows or taped to our door. They always make Jon and I smile. One day last week we wrote her notes and set them on her pillow. She easily and often expresses her love. Why, just today on her way out the door to school she shut the door and then quickly opened it again to yell to our 2 dogs, " Layci and Menah, I love you!" It made me giggle.

3 comments:

Tara Johnson said...

I got a long way to go but I can't wait for that!!

Jenna Beth said...

She is so cute it's a little sick. I love that angel. I can see her yelling to the dogs too...wouldn't want them to feel left out and unloved haha.

Richelle said...

I'll say it again.... She's my favorite, but don't tell the others! shhhh

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages