According to followers of Harold Camping, tomorrow is judgement day and the beginning of the end of the world. The next five months will be chaotic for those of us not good enough to be transported to heaven tomorrow afternoon. We will endure wars, plagues, earthquakes and general torment before the world ends finally in October.
So wait....the wars, earthquakes, plagues and general torments start tomorrow?
Huh, I thought I'd already heard about those happening?
And what will a heaven transport look like tomorrow?
So many questions come to mind.
Do I need to pick up my dry cleaning?
Can I eat whatever I want tonight when Jon and I go out?
Should I cancel my eyebrow wax and dental appointment?
Do I need to pay my house note or cut coupons?
Do I need a new outfit with matching bag, shoes and accessories for "rapture?"
Can I say any last words of repentance or meet with a pastor to get in on the heaven transport option before tomorrow?
I have to say I feel utterly unprepared for such an event tomorrow...and there are a few of you, friends and family, that I have been thinking might not be heaven bound either. So stay close and get ready for the bumpy ride ahead.
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)

No comments:
Post a Comment