I did my final photoshop presentation this week. I put together several ideas of how to photograph pictures that work with the words of my blog. It went really well and at the end of my presentation a man in my class asked,
" Can we see your blog?"
"uhhhhhhhhh," was all I could say initially and then in my uncertainty my professor said,
" I think that is a NO"
I explained that it was a family blog and that I may or may not have written about several of them in the room. Kevin from the back of the room exclaimed,
"Oh we'll FIND it!"
During the break I tried to access my blog and make it password protected but I couldn't get a signal in the building. When I got home, I rushed in the door, pulled up the blog and made it private.
It's probably a good idea anyway.
![]() |
| MY ASSIGNMENT FOR FINALS |



No comments:
Post a Comment