Thursday, June 7, 2012

Homage to the Honey


Last month I flew into Salt Lake City for my nephew's wedding. The added bonus to coming to his wedding was the chance I had to see Carly and Jenna. Although our time together was very brief and mostly in conjunction with the activities of the wedding, I was so content to have seen them. As I was saying my good-byes I hugged and kissed and hugged some more to ensure those feelings of last touches could sustain me until I saw them again. Which in truth, never really do. I would still like a hug and kiss goodnight each night. Jenna looked at me sternly and wanted to know when I would be back. I pulled up my brain Rolodex and stuttered out a hopeful return sometime before October. I hoped it could happen. Now, less than a month later I have returned to Utah to cheer Carly on in her half marathon race on Saturday. I know that my life is wonderful in soooo many ways but I could never be the mom I want to be without Jon. He is the " wind beneath my wings", " my sugar daddy" and the "man behind the curtain".

No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages