Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hopes of Hybernation

I miss writing.

When I write I feel stronger and more in tune with the things that matter most. I feel connected to family and traditions, to values and to all things funny. I interact with people differently and notice the smallest of details.

But with my schedule this semester I feel one way.

Tired.

I enjoy being busy...

but I may have been too over-zealous with my scheduling and thought I was younger than I really am.

Rebecca Frazier Photography is very busy, my two art classes are time consuming, teaching seminary is demanding but it's my favorite "extra. I love the new group of ladies that are wanting to improve their photography skills. We had our first field trip to St. Charles last month.

But...

I just want to sleep.


No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages