Monday, July 6, 2009

The Woes of "Poor College Student" Living



Will Carly ever come home again? I mean, she loves her internship experience and she lives in this home. More importantly, the couple she lives with are wonderful, kind and generous people. Does she know what it means to live in a place, that despite it's quirks, she can always work her way up? Where does she go from here?
We visited this weekend for the 4th of July and all I could say to her was, " Carly, from here you can only go down."
Carly has become a talented, independent girl and I couldn't be more pleased with her efforts to work hard and become a valuable person in this world. She is another strong link in our family that has begun her life with her talents, on her terms, with her values and her determination to live her life as she knows she should. When Carly was young she promised me she would never grow up. It's a promise I am happy for her to break when I see who she is becoming.
Good-bye to my little girl.

2 comments:

KJA said...

so cool.

Carly Michelle said...

Haha. I like this title. And don't say bye to me. I'm not goin anywhere. Just cause I'm getting all growed up doesn't mean I have to leave you!

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages