
When the interns at Nicholson Kovac heard about a chance for " Little Debbie" muffins Carly and her fellow interns got creative! This was Carly's concept and yes....THeY GOT MuFfinS!!!
Carly also had a last chance to present a whole campaign to fifteen of the company's top executives including the Kovac, of Nicholson Kovac. Her presentation went so well at the end of the presentation when there were questions and comments being made, Mr. Kovac said she needed to patent her idea! WOW! Patent? The only time I have ever used that word in my life has been in describing a little girl's black shoe. Her vision is now with a Rubber-Maid executive and a prototype of her idea is being designed.
Whether or not it goes anywhere remains to be seen but I am beginning to see a trend in Carly that makes me think she just might be my meal ticket! It will either be with a truck-load of "Little Debbie Muffins" or a lot of mulah. I am not sure which one I want more.

1 comment:
Love the post. Carly is amazing!
Post a Comment