Tonight I had a hot date. He is very tall, handsome and we seem to have so much in common... namely five kids and a mortgage payment. We had a calm, quiet and uninterrupted evening. We went out but didn't speak to or see a soul. How can this be, you ask? Here's the secret.
To recreate this date you will need the following
a laptop or portable DVD player
DVD..we went to red box and got " Marley and Me"
pillows and blankets
take-out food
Jr Mints and Hot Tamales( these can be substituted)
take all items to a quiet , secluded and empty parking lot. Put all the seats down in the HHR ( years ago we had a Suburban and this works much better} and spread the blankets out and have a dinner and movie in the back of the car. We didn't wait in a line for the movie tickets or have a slow waitress that we still had to tip. The phone didn't ring, no one just dropped by the house and there was no reminder around that I never got to the dusting this week or failed to do the laundry or "CLEAN-UP IN THE KITCHEN" cause the dog peed on the tile floor AGAIN!
I had such a nice time I am pretty sure I will give him my number and hope that we can go out again soon. I really like him.
Oh yeah, not that I am a girl that kisses and tells or anything...but YES, I did kiss him good-night. MWAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)

1 comment:
I just finished reading your blog. You sometimes make me laugh, sometimes make me cry, but this one makes me gag! sappy sappy :)
Post a Comment