
In the last week I have been so blessed. It has been busy and chaotic at times but really wonderful. If my eyes and ears and heart have perceived correctly I would sum it all up by saying,
"Heavenly Father loves us all so much!"
* I love to listen to the kids at school and teach them simple truths in powerful ways. I know when I find ways to do this it is when I feel the promptings of the spirit and I feel amazed at what comes from my own mouth.
* I felt at peace when my friend, Susan, had a double mastectomy this week. As I watched her heal in miraculous ways it was her faith and her peace that taught me in powerful ways.
* I know real love when my Dad teases with my kids, because my Mom just gave away his dinner to them, and then follows it up with words, " You know I love you, don't you?"
* I felt real happiness when we all went for a walk at the park on Saturday morning and talked and laughed and just enjoyed the beautiful weather and the companionship of family.
* I know that the words from GENERAL CONFERENCE were meant for me to hear and act upon. My favorite talks were from H. David Burton on having courage and strength to keep real virtues alive in our lives, Deiter Uchtdorf on the importance of being known for love in our daily experiences , and David A. Bednar on the importance of expressing love, bearing our testimonies and being consistent in our families.
WITHOUT hesitation I know that I am literally a daughter of God. I have always known this and felt it throughout my life. I know that His commandments have meaning and value in my life and that choosing His ways over the less valuable ways of the world takes courage and determination.

No comments:
Post a Comment