Friday, October 30, 2009

Sista Math

When my sister, Joni, read my last post about my math woes she texted me and here is the exchange. It made me laugh!

Joni- I love your body. You are a funny girl.

Rebecca- yeah.. I turned yellow and got skinny.

Joni- Maybe you could doctor my Christmas cards.

Rebecca- For a large fee I can do anything

Joni- Can you figure the "math" on that and get back to me??

Rebecca- yeah... it's.... family discount + x - y = 3000...yeah. that's it! and I think there is a pie in there too so let me know what kind you would like.

Joni- I got.....awesome sister + sexy - cottage cheese butt = you love me - 3000 = free!... and I did mine on a calculator so I know it's right

Apparently my entire family stinks at math.


Oh and here are the previews for your Christmas cards. So natural looking. I think Tanner looks especially dashing! I am still working on giving your husband hair.

3 comments:

KJA said...

can i have lip enhancements?

Tait said...

NOw thats a card that you send to your old boyfriend saying can't have me NOw..Wish you could don't yah.

Carly Michelle said...

Oh man. Laughed SOOOO hard.

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages