Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho



I love to see my kids work. It is rewarding for me to see them learn one of the greatest assets to have in life. If they can know the meaning behind hard work and associate the feeling of a job well-done I can be at peace for their futures. I am grateful for Jon who teaches them how to work hard.

1 comment:

Carly Michelle said...

Such a handsome boy. And pretty leaves. I'm thankful you made us work too. Its pretty funny to see how much parents have crippled their children when they come out to college and have no idea how to clean.

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages