Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Telling


I tell myself that I can type better on my computer keyboard without those pesky acrylic nails.

I tell myself that I can have more quiet time to ponder without my beloved XM radio playing in the car.

I tell myself that sharing a bathroom with my kids makes us close. (This one is clearly a lie)

I tell myself that not giving Christmas gifts to my kids this year will make the meaning of the season more clear.

I tell myself that all these choices will give me something better than long glistening nails, the current tunes playing loudly in my car, a beautiful tiled shower that jets off the master bedroom or brightly wrapped packages sitting under a dead tree in my living room.

I know, without doubt, that what I tell myself will give me less debt, more savings, and peace of mind.

No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages