Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to Shane!!



Pictures to come of my only son turning 15.Busy Day Ahead...

Brunch with Grandparents...blew out candles on an apple fritter!

Gifts...2 American Eagle hoodies
Book of America's History shown in Art...
Cologne
necktie
and more stuff that hasn't shown up yet ( the beauty of having a child born in December when the mail is slow)

1. When Shane was a young boy he would get concerned if I looked angry or distressed and say to me, " Mom, mom....smile to me."

2. When Shane was around 6 he began the begging for a brother phase. I can remember the pleading sounds in his voice when he would ask if I could pleeeeeease give him a brother.When I told him it might be another sister the pleading in his voice changed to the sound of utter defeat.

3. Shane loves to learn about American History and knows all the polls and facts from Rassmussen during election years.

4. Shane really gets into games and is very intent on winning.

5. When Shane was around 2 I could hear him giggling very hard one morning in the den. I rounded the corner to find him sitting and watching the Three Stooges and just belly laughing at their crazy antics. He still laughs hard at that type of comedy.

6. Shane is a true and devoted friend.

7. Shane loves learning and likes to do well in school.

8. Shane holds his pen/pencil in the strangest way and it is amazing that you can read anything he writes.

9. Shane loves Taylor Swift.

10. Shane can quote just about anything he wants to and sounds pretty true to the original when he does imitate them.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy shared birthday, Shane! Hope you have a fun-filled day!

Carly Michelle said...

Happy Birthday my favoritest brother ever! I love you!

laradouglasphotography.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday Shane, we love you and miss you!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH!

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages