Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pins and Needles


Driving to Idaho for Carly's graduation from BYU-I ....

Left Thursday morning from Kansas City at 5:00
Arrived Thursday evening at 10:30 ( 18.5 hours later)
Slept on awful mattress at Holiday Inn Express In Idaho Falls

Friday morning I had a stiff back and walked a bit funny.
Friday afternoon did a photo shoot for cute engaged couple
Lots of Advil
Began walking even funnier.

Friday evening wore heels to attend Carly's graduation ceremony.
Walked with Jon holding on to my arm
Saturday afternoon at 3:00 we left for home. ( roughly 40 hours after arriving)
twenty-four hours later arrived home with a serious backache!!!!

Couldn't, shouldn't and didn't want to walk at all.

Would have loved a walker with tennis balls on the bottom of the legs for Christmas.

Yesterday, some two weeks after this whole ordeal began, I felt so much better!!! Minimal pain and some of my old pains that I have learned to live with were even gone!

Able to walk with a little bit of swing in my step.
Why?

Acupuncture.
Yes, acupuncture!

Pins stuck in my legs, arms and feet.
No more advil.

My cute walk is back.

Still I am thinking I should keep housework to a minimum.
Ya know......just in case.

1 comment:

laradouglasphotography.blogspot.com said...

Steves annoyed at me bc I made him turn down the state game to read this too him, I love the ending, you should be a writer

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages