Monday, December 7, 2009

Hide and Seek



Some days when I sit and am still for a good chunk of time I begin to feel like there is something really significant that I am supposed to be doing with my life. Now I should define what I mean by significant. Jon might say that my inability to make dinner 3 days in row is what is haunting me.

Nah, that isn't it.

My kids may say that I should be taking care of their every desire to shake this feeling, but again, nope.

This is a feeling that just sort of begins to bubble up from my toes in an emotional and spiritual way but then the feeling is so strong it can be almost physical to the point that I could leap. I am not sure what it is that I am supposed to do but I find that there are times that I am listening or reading about someone, or in school I am learning about something and I wonder,

"What am I supposed to learn from this encounter?"

" Will it lead to me to know what I am supposed to do?"

It is through these somethings or someones that I will figure this out.

Eventually.

Until then.

No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages