Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside



It's cold (10 below) and I have a list of questions and demands:

I want a snuggie laid out in each room my house no matter the humiliation of saying I own one ( zebra, print is fine)

I want to know why I see crazed fans at football games without shirts on in the dead of winter? I don't get it.

I want my front walk slip free so I can keep my cute walk ( can't end up at the chiropractor again)

I want to know why the feeling of cold is all consuming even more than the intense feeling of craving chocolate.

Why do builders put in gas fireplaces if they don't keep you warm? they look toasty and it is fire that is actually burning...hmmmm?

If heat makes me swell up 2 sizes why can't I be a size 4 in the winter? Instead I am like a hibernating bear and automatically develop a layer of blub for the long winter ahead.

How do you get your dogs to do their "bidness" when there is snow on the ground? Tired of walking into hazardous spills in my own house.

I washed my car off today so all the mud and sludge would be off and now I have a thin layer of ice on my car. Looks like a shiny wax.

til the sub zero temperatures go away...

Stay warm.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great photos of a handsome boy. Love the special affects. Stay warm!

KJA said...

put your bibs on and enjoy the outdoors - face that bitter cold head-on and then come inside to a chick flick and hot chocolate.

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages