
I have had a lot of sit down time on my hands recently and as you can see I have family on my mind. In the past month I have had two nephews return home from their missions; Josh from Las Vegas and Blake from Baton Rouge. I have seen my daughter, Carly, walk across a stage in a graduation gown and my youngest child, Cassie become a teenager. I have been on at least 3 dates with Jon and had time with each of my kids on dates as well. I have had so much love and support from my parents as I have had medical procedures. My mother has made dinner for us, kept me company and my dad brought me the long awaited SNUGGIE that I have been dreaming of. I know that there are times that I can only see the ills of the world and feel the sadness of it all BUT if I would look at the bright side of life I have so much to be thankful for. My family is not perfect at all but they are all that matters!



2 comments:
And church family matters. Cause no matter what you can count on them for a shoulder to cry on or mouth to help in making fun of others. Hey...the truth is funny!!! Poor Jenna experienced the wild animal kingdom with mating rituals all night. If you haven't had the "talk" with her yet you don't need to. She learned everything last night.
Oh here is my sign" I was FEELING very violated last night" There is a thing called Personal Space people.
Post a Comment