Monday, January 25, 2010

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

A few short months ago I was uptight about a math class that I might have to take to finish my degree and I even lamented the possibility of drawing nakedness in another required class. Now I want to take both classes just to be in school again. Because of this first medical procedure and a surgery to follow I had to drop all classes this semester. I didn't see any other choice. 

I have contemplated the options with my new time parameters and considered several things.


I could cook for my family and clean the house again... nah, that's crazy talk!

I could involve myself in political issues... that's a definite maybe. Shane and I have intense conversations and I am impressed that he  is learning to love history and this country.

I could become crafty...this sounds fun, but painful to me. Cassie loves this stuff and we could do it together but we run the risk of my self-esteem plummeting because of all the unfinished projects that call to me from former attempts to do this in my life. Check out girl site I am intrigued with. 

Lynda.com classes. Going to do this and improve my graphic design skeels.

Work on my website with Carly. Definitely.

Digital scrap booking. Nope, I don't like it. Real scrap booking is to digital scrap booking, as Van Gogh's "Starry Starry Night" is to the famous "Dog's Playing Poker." 

Watch the Bachelor with Jenna. We have a lot of laughs with this night set aside just for us! 

Photography field trips. Absolutely going to do this and find some fun place to shoot in the spring. I miss taking pictures if I don't do it every day. My dog, Menah now knows to pose as soon as I pull my camera out of the bag. I swear she has begun tipping her head and smiling at me when I point it in her direction. Weird!

Write a children's book with Rachel. Yep, doing this one.

Fall in love with Jon, every day over and over again. Easy. (this was for Richelle. She loves the gushy stuff) Gotta give the people what they want.


Speaking of Richelle...spray tan anyone? NEVER EVER AGAIN. Such a funny/disturbing memory tho.

Book Club? Never. I think a room full of women pretending to ONLY discuss books is problematic. This is gossip club. I have even had some feedback that I have been a topic of discussion before. I didn't even know there was a book about me. Wonder how I turn out in that discussion?

Attend the temple. Yes.

Go to institute on Wednesday mornings.

24 hour fitness. Oh I so want to get back to this!

Drawing on my own. Yes, I need a good book cause I think I can only submit the " Tippy the Turtle" test once. Hmmmm I could try the pirate one too. 


Blog. Of course.


I used to starch all of Jon's shirts in the washer and then iron them for him. I could revise that commitment and find a good drive up dry cleaner to drop those off for him. That could be fun.

Eat the ten boxes of girl scout cookies that will be coming in the spring. That could take a full day any way.

The possibilities are endless. 

No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages