Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


4 comments:
Well I don't know if I can put it into words..but I have found those individuals that are great friends have all the qualities I don't. Its like they are my opposite. We still have similar personalities and interest they just balance me. THings that are my weakness its their strength. Trusting, optimistic, good with words, inspiring, laid back...I like someone who makes me be more.
laughter
understanding
someone with integrity
Shared interests, deep convictions - even tho sometimes not shared, compassion, tolerance, sense of humor, someone who sees past my "got to's" and knows my heart's "meant to's." Sense of humor, inspires me to be better, makes time to build friend relationship, did I say sense of humor?
It took me far too long to respond, but... a very wise woman once said that true friends lead you to Christ. Obviously that is an all-encompassing truth, but...I value someone who can listen, truly listen. Because it means they care about what you are saying and sometimes what you aren't saying because they know you and care about you that much. They check back in and stay updated with the things you care about because they care about you.
Post a Comment