Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I Just Get to Visit
It seems entirely wrong when a child comes home to just visit. I know that I will become accustomed to this eventually but still it is strange when they explain that they have responsibilities to get back to and that they can't stay endlessly at home...they can only visit.
Favorite things about having Rachel visit...
Her kind and gentle ways
Someone to play cribbage with ( I beat her this visit!!)
Her singing soothes me
She wakes up cheerful
She comes to bring joy to others and not to be waited on
She really wants to make our home a better place
She listens to each of us when we want to talk
Her contagious laugh
She includes everyone
She's more concerned about others than herself
She has lots of new clothes and jewelry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


1 comment:
Sounds fun! I wanna come visit when Rachel comes to visit!
Post a Comment