Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fine Cuisine

I just have to recommend this yummy concoction I have been feasting on today! Some people are kinda fussy about sharing recipes and some people, even close friends, want to sell highly demanded recipes. But I think that's selfish and today I feel generous. I know how important it is to share.

So here....
you get to eat jello all day BUT ...no red jello. This limits what jello is available, but no worries, there is green jello; so I have been sticking with green jello. It's like a crazy day of church social, green jello for me...ALL DAY! I feel the need to sing a hymn and say a prayer before each portion of my green jello.

Next...
I will have some chicken broth. Yes, only the broth because who wants those pieces of tender, flavorful chicken or the delicious vegetables in your chicken soup? " NOT ME" is my answer. I think just to make it fun, I am going to try to sip and strain my broth  through my front teeth to see if I can trap a tiny piece of bullion.

Later today...
I get to drink down two tiny dulcolax pills. I hadn't thought of this til now but I bet I could sip those babies down with broth or, crazy thought, I could trap it in my jello and kinda slurp and gurgle them down. I actually think I could use both broth and jello cause I have to repeat this step a couple of times!

So late this afternoon...
 this is really, really the best part. I get to mix my purple gatorade with a powder mixture called MiraLAX. I picked it up at Walgreens just as they were closing last night (no prescription needed so don't you worry your pretty little head). I think the pharmacist was a little jealous of me because as he was helping me find it in the correct aisle, he just had the biggest smile on his face and then I noticed the  sound of muffled giggles coming from him as he handed it to me. I  get to use it all  ONLY for me and in just a few hours too! Normally this MiraLAX is spread out in a one-a-day dose for fourteen days. I feel a little greedy, like when you eat all those fancy box chocolates in one sitting.

Yep. I am one lucky gal!

PAR-TAY at MY HOUSE!

oh...and you're welcome.

No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages