Monday, July 19, 2010

The New Cleavage

I have seen it on boys and seen it on girls. The new cleavage is the view of your butt-crack. It's not just for plumbers anymore but for guys and gals that want to be viewed as sexy.

Ew

When I was a kid if your butt crack happened to accidentally show everyone snickered at how your pants were falling off. Now there is some notion that the view of your butt crack is hip and hot.

Again, ew!

The real curse of low riding pants is they're impractical. Sitting down is difficult. You need a chair with a closed-in back to cover the fact that your pants are falling completely off. What happens when you drop something or need to tie your shoe? You have to squat in such a way that makes one look as though they have a neck or back injury...back straight with your head up. There are even reports out of how there are serious health risks to wearing low-rise jeans. I wonder if it is related to people poking their own eyes out after seeing butt cracks and thongs for too long?

I am still sold on the notion of laughing when ones booty crack is exposed. Sometimes I wonder if these people will look back and laugh at how ridiculous they looked; like how I laugh when I see that I had 80's big hair once. These people that are looking for butt crack and showing their butt crack for attention need to consider that just inches away from the revealed butt-crack cleavage is where their body disposes it's waste...their poop hole if you will. What is attractive about that?

I once scoffed at how stupid the king was in the story of the Emperor's New Clothes. How duped he was into believing that his new clothes even existed. How could he not know how ridiculous he looked? This idea of butt-crack cleavage applies to the same such stupidity.

Call me a prude or out of touch but my butt crack will remain unseen. I am willing to risk the
Un-sexiness of my clothing style. My buns will remain packaged.

1 comment:

Carly Michelle said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I could NOT stop laughing as I read this blog. Seriously. out loud cracking up. You are so funny my mommy.

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages