Friday, February 25, 2011

What a Girl Wants

I am not the kind of girl that wants diamonds. If Jon were to buy me one I'd return it. It's not because I am frugal, gosh NO!, but more because if there is that kind of money to spend I want something new for my camera or a beautifully landscaped yard. New doors all around my house would bring tears to my eyes!

Yesterday, I discovered something I really want. I didn't even know such a thing existed. I told Jon what it was and we shopped for it online last night. Today, I will make the purchase. I know the wait for it to come in the mail will leave me anxious and impatient. As soon as it arrives I will tear open the box, set it all up with the help of directions and on my bed it will stay. When friends come over I will show them my new gift.

What is that?! They may ask.

I will proudly respond,

"it's my chillow!"

2 comments:

Richelle said...

What's a chillow? I may need one????

KJA said...

are you referring to the cool therapeutic pillow???

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages