Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rebuttal Tuesday

I've been here before...waiting for my teenager to come back with the officer to see if they passed the driver's test!

None of my daughters passed the first time.

Will Shane set the record?

More to follow.

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I HAVE MISREPRESENTED THE FACTS.

It was a cool spring day... a rather celebratory day actually, as it was Carly's 16th birthday. She eagerly rode with Jon to the driving testing center. With months of practice and the knowledge in her head she felt ready!

Did she pass? on her first try?

Did she get her driver's license on her 16th birthday?

Yes she did!

But...she did speed during the test...ahahahahaha!

Happy Carly?

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly Michelle said...

EXCUSE ME?! I'd like a retraction printed. I passed the first time. ON my sixteenth birthday thank you very much.

Tara Johnson said...

Okay Carly I don't know you personally but I have heard a lot about you but I just have to say, who speeds during their drivers test?!? ha ha jk

Carly Michelle said...

Much better. and Tara....when you are 16 years old the only experience you have with driving has been with your parents...true or false? so who speeds on their drivers test? the answer would be someone who has a mother who speeds!!!!!!!!

Rebecca Jo said...

it's true....I speed...but never on mty driver's test!

Carly Michelle said...

You never clarified that I could go five over the speed limit at all times EXCEPT on my drivers test.....just sayin....I was a very confused teenager. I ever remember thinking....the speed limit was 40....I was only going 42...why did he say I was speeding?!

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages