Saturday, September 10, 2011
Sky Diving...Carly Style
Carly sent me a text late yesterday to ask me if I thought she should go skydiving. My instant answer was YES!!!! This morning on her way to Toole with a group of kids she was texting me...
I am very nervous.
another....
I am very nervous
I asked her if she would rather go for a ride for 3.7 seconds on a bull named "Fu Man Chu" ( see Tim McGraw's song, Live Like You Were Dying)
...and now that I haven't heard from her I am feeling a bit uneasy. I am ready to hear her story of bravery accompanied with a blood curdling scream.
I am positive that she screamed.
P.S. Just got a text from Carly..."That was AMAZING!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)



1 comment:
That WAS amazing! I wanna do it again! Lets go!!!!
Post a Comment