Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Details, Details...


One of my favorite classic movies is "What's Up Doc" In the final scene there is a story that is being explained to a judge. There are so many twists and turns in the story and so many people trying to jump in to tell their side, the judge states,

" I think I want to skip over this part."

More boring and confusing details continue to be told. The judge is terribly frustrated and confused, puts his face in his hands, takes a deep breath and with complete exhaustion says,

" I think I want to skip over this part too."

I understand the judge's frustration over the mundane and misunderstood. My life, while really wonderful, can feel bogged down and confusing to where I would like to say to God, 

" I think I want to skip over this part too."

1 comment:

Dancing on the Ceiling said...

You make me smile! :) I think we should "skip over this part" and get back to hanging out and making quick cookies with whatever we could find in the pantry! I love you SOOOOOO much!!!!

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages