Thursday, December 8, 2011

Posh Golf Community Girl Gone Soft

When I took Stacey out today I had no idea how her mind worked.

While walking around the Cherokee Antique district she worried about several things....

1. a small little man (she is sure he was homeless) in a book shop...she was afraid that he had a rag with chloroform on it

 2. she was worried that the man would stalk us upstairs in the bookshop and used his chloroform on us that no one would know where we were!



I have to laugh. The man was tiny. When I walked beside him,  he was about as small as Cassie. He might have weighed 115 lbs. When I pointed this out Stacey responded,

"You never know." "I've seen this kind of stuff on CSI"

That was the ah hah moment. She watches criminal television shows...and lots of them. I comforted Stacey by telling her that my mother comes down the the antique district without fear! She was certain this part of town was far more dangerous than downtown Memphis...uh, no.  She was not to be consoled.

I have come to one conclusion.

Apparently Stacey has lived too long on a country club golf course. She was the toughest girl I knew ten years ago but the posh living has made her soft.

 Tomorrow when we head out to downtown St. Louis,  I may jokingly encourage Stacey to spit (DNA trail) along the sidewalks to the arch or I could just pack her purse with bread so she can drop small crumbs for anyone to find our path.

No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages