Wednesday, July 3, 2013
I Miss Him Already
Today I did a hard thing.
and yes I know I can do hard things. I've posted about it and even bragged about my tackling of hard things... "guffaw"
But today I say " Blah, blah blah" to all those other things. I have discovered I am a baby!
Today in my honest and real post I say,
"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA, sob, choke, heave, whaaaaaaaaaaaaa, WHAAAAAAAA!"
I am dehydrated, red-nosed, puffy-eyed, sobbing and sloppy. I have quit wiping my eyes and don't even care if my nose is running.
Today I watched my son walk down a long hall in the airport with full knowledge that I will not see him for two years. I willingly watched this happen.
I want to rescind my declarations of being able to do hard things. Cause in my present state I am just a sad, blubbering mess.
Let me have this real moment.
I understand
"It gets better" and "It will go by fast"
and I believe those sentiments
BUT today I want to cry cause I love my son and I will miss him terribly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)







No comments:
Post a Comment