Monday, August 15, 2016



There are so many memories that are flooding my mind when I look at this picture. I remember my brother was taking a photo class in high school and needed Joni and I to pose for it. I am grateful for that photo class as there are very few photos of my childhood. 


1. My sister wore that daffy duck striped shirt every day 


2. We looked up information for school reports in those encyclopedias in the bookshelf ( my dad regularly reminded us how much they cost) 


3. This home was in Arlington Heights, IL and was the place of my childhood with the best memories of school, family and the best of friends. 


4. joni and i became songwriters in this room 


5. my first kiss at 14 was in this room 


6. my brother opened his mission call in this room 


7. Kathy brought me Wendy's hamburgers while we watched SNL ( a brand new restaurant at the time) 


8. I listened to the vinyl versions of Journey, Fleetwood Mac, Earth Wind and Fire, Bee Gees, Eagles, James Taylor in this room on console stereo.




No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages