Wednesday, April 7, 2010
The Sun Will Come Out...tomorrow
When Jon and I arrived in the Ozarks for a long weekend to celebrate our 25th, it didn't look so welcoming. The lake was dark and the rain and winds were strong. It was still a pretty site as we stayed warm and dry and looked at it from inside our beautiful home. Our hope was that the next couple of days would improve. It did improve ...almost to perfection! Some of the favorite times of the weekend-A bald eagle flew in and landed on the tree just outside the house. That bird sat there in the rain for hours. We took a walk each morning we were there. I even got new shoes to improve my walking skills, but soon discovered my skills in walking are not impacted much by cute new shoes. Gotta get in shape!I beat Jon in our only game of cribbage.Quiet.Watching General Conference with no interruptions.Sitting out on the dock and absorbing all the warmth that the sun would allow.Taking pictures.The sun, and not a child or alarm clock, waking me up.Being with Jon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)






1 comment:
So editorial. Looks like Better homes and Gardens. I love you find beauty in everything.
I am so glad you had a relaxing time with Jon. I love the conversation Ry and I have in time like those.
Post a Comment