Thursday, May 6, 2010

Flying Solo

In an attempt to keep all passengers safe on a flight, there is a general instrument check. The aircraft must be intact and whole to make the needed trip. While I am not certain what these particular instruments are in an airplane,  I know from watching movies and television, if one of these is not working properly there will most likely be chaos, intense anxiety or even death. I have come to understand that my own body is much the same as the aircraft. While I honestly don't know what each organ does , I do know when all instruments are working it is easier to remain anxiety free. Lately, my body has been going through a pretty basic instrument check, or so I thought ( try not passing gas 4 several days!!) Now I understand that even the most simple of body instruments in good working order can make or break the day.

Breathing....check

Passing gas....check

Walking....check

Peeing...check

Sleeping...check

Pooping....check

Lifting....check

Bending over....check

ALL SYSTEMS ARE A GO....READY FOR TAKE-OFF

It is a great feeling to have had all the needed repairs done to my body. Now without an extra seat I will be flying solo... And that's ok. This new flight looks promising and interesting and a change of view is always refreshing.



No comments:

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages