I have always known I have a few quirks.
Things like cleaning my house is difficult because I bounce from room to room and get so distracted that I end up leaving more messes around than what I actually picked up.
Or I can not sit still for very long or I feel like I will jump out of my skin!!!Ahhhhh!
When I sit and listen to a lecture I will get more out of what is being said if my hands are moving...doodling on paper, or putting lotion on my hands help me a lot!
Reading is VERY difficult to focus on unless it is great from the start!
I say things without really thinking and then have to go back and apologize. Read post about calling young girl, CHUBBY. ( it's not my fault!) I have this part reeeeeal bad!
So when someone mentioned that there was an adult ADHD test on line that I could take, I was interested in what my results would be. I took it and was surprised at my results....moderate ADHD likely!
What does this mean for me? Well, for me it explains why I never understood math and why to get through school I memorized everything to get by on a test. Just glad for the clarification.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.
Family Favorites
* Shakespeare in the Park
* Sunday night game night with friends
* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert
* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)
* Photography
* Lake of the Ozarks
* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with
* Roller Coasters
* Wicked
*Rocking on the front porch
* Thunderstorms
* The Muny
* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo
* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team
* Blogging
* Church
* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park
*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)

2 comments:
I scored a 69 :-) But some of those questions are unfair cause I don't think I have ADHD if I can't focus on what someone is saying or have a hard time reading certain material...Maybe those people just have JPBD -Just Plain Boring Disorder. I cant help getting annoyed when dealing with stupid people.
Post a Comment