Monday, January 7, 2013

Vitamin H

I need hugs.

With a real embrace I feel completely enveloped in love as it provides a physical warmth and an emotional boost. A hug from my friends is a different kind of comfort than a hug from one of my children.  Kid's hugs are pure and perfect and sometimes resemble a tackle. A tight squeeze from my parents is a reminder of safety, while a caress from Jon is a feeling of companionship.

I wish that I could give a hug every day to Rachel and Carly, to my sisters and far away friends. 


The tradition of taking a picture of my kids on the stairs every Christmas makes me happy.
 Next year Shane will be gone.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

a hug from you is something i truly cherish

We are the Frazier Family... We have a good life together with minimal fighting and lots of fun.

Family Favorites

* Shakespeare in the Park

* Sunday night game night with friends

* Oreo cookie mint chocolate chip ice-cream dessert

* College Basketball ( Duke Fans)

* Photography

* Lake of the Ozarks

* Singing to the radio- we are annoying to travel with

* Roller Coasters

* Wicked

*Rocking on the front porch

* Thunderstorms

* The Muny

* Hanging out with Pompa and Grandma Jo

* Coach Mike from the Manchester Swim team

* Blogging

* Church

* Kick ball and wiffle ball games at Queeny Park

*i-pods, i-tunes and everything apple (except the i phone)


Pages