It has been a strange month.
My body recovery has been great and not so great at times.
I have been able to photograph several weddings with very little problem. I am extremely fatigued when I am done but have felt blessed to be able to do them.
With all the editing to do, I feel like a mom with a full time job and that has never ever been the case in my life since Rachel was born 23 years ago. I need a house keeper now more than ever. OH, can I have a cook too?
I really love my life.
Lauren and Jim favorites
Tyson and Danielle Favorites
Lara and Ryan Favorites















2 comments:
Lara's look so romantic. HEr dress and location are a perfect fit. You captured them beautifully.
These are really beautiful! You should like, do this professionally or something! Okay, let me re-phrase that! You can really TELL you're doing this professionally or something!
Post a Comment